ADCN, together with 15 other industry associations, has launched a new fund and program dedicated to systematically improve the level of diversity, create a culture of inclusion, and stop racism in our industry. Our aim is to involve 250+ companies in the world of marketing and creativity that will commit to ambitious goals and real change.
Any type of company - agency, media, brand, production, publishing, design, digital - can join as a partner. Partners pay a 2020 fee of €1,000 (excl. VAT) and will participate in research and training programs that will help you to:
- learn from the challenges and solutions of other companies
- build a skillset and mindset towards diversity and inclusion
- solve your diversity and inclusion challenges with the best experts and ideas
- measure your performance and progress
- understand the link between your organisation and your work
Please join us in creating an inclusive future for Dutch creativity and sign up as a partner by sending an email to email@example.com.
Find out more here.