ADCN’s team is fueled by an immense passion for creativity and a desire to build a community across the creative industries. We strive to improve ourselves and each other every day. Innovative ideas and input are greatly valued, and creativity is highly appreciated and stimulated. We adapt our organization to changes in the industry around us, which results in new, exciting challenges every day, for which we all take our responsibilities with great passion.Currently, we are looking for:
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your role is to curate and produce inspiring programs and festivals for ADCN members and the Dutch creative and marketing community.
You will design and run various activities (e.g. talks, workshops, discussions, club dinners and exhibitions) that cover a range of topics in relation to advertising, design, media, technology, arts, science, culture and creative leadership.
The aim of our programs is to inspire the Dutch creative community towards creative excellence and impactful ideas/solutions in the world of marketing and brands. Your work should make ADCN the place to be for inspiration, education and co-creation in advertising, design and craft.
• 3-5 Years experience in marketing or creative related program management
• Experience in the creative industry (pref. within an advertising/design/digital agency/studio)
Skills & Personality
• Knowledge of the advertising, design and craft community
• Results-driven, getting (impossible) things done, can do attitude
• Self-starting & entrepreneurial: pro-active problem-solver
• Excellent project management & planning skills: multi-tasker
• Team player with sense of humor
• Outgoing personality, strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
• IT literate – Excel, Word, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Work together with top notch creative directors, agencies & planners in advertising, design, craft and media
• Get coaching tailored to your personal ambitions and professional growth
• Work in a creative space/club
• Learn to manage a creative business
• Participate in ADCN events / courses and NL creative industry festivals
Applications and info
Please send your CV (and a short yet sharp motivation in English) or questions to Cherise Basiran, Club & Production Manager, ADCN: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 31 January, 2018.
ADCN is the club and platform for creativity in communications in the Netherlands. ADCN’s mission is to unleash Dutch creativity with positive impact for brands, culture and society by accelerating the personal development of creative and brand professionals.
ADCN has 750+ members – creative professionals in advertising and design in various disciplines. Our goal is to stimulate creative excellence culture, talent and leadership and to kick-start professional development meaningful innovation and co-creation in the creative industry and in the world of brands.
Since 1967, ADCN awards the very best Dutch creativity and craft with the Lamps and publishes the Annual. Throughout the year, ADCN runs a program of talks, workshops, courses, festivals, labs, challenges, exhibitions and social events at Club ADCN – a creative space at the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam – and partner venues like the Stedelijk Museum, Rijksmuseum and NewWerktheater.